- Shopify shop development
- Woocommerce shop development
- Wordpress site development
- Custom site / CMS development
- Server-side development
- Site maintenance / repair
- Chrome plugin development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site speed optimization
- Website Consulting
- Domain management, migration
- Filesystem, database management, maintenance, processing
- Batch file conversion and migration
- Custom batch scripts
- Restoring/running outdated software
Design and Design Programming
- Website design
- Branding, Identity
- Generative / Programmatic design and concept development / implementation
- Adobe Photoshop automation
- Adobe Illustrator automation
See all projects
The site is launched!
RGBsystems.net is finally here! We will post any new projects here and backfill some older projects when we have the time. Thanks for coming! Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to chat!
Candusen.com is finally live! The site is a shop selling wares with randomly generated images printed on them for reasonable prices. It's a whole bunch of fun!
Henry Van Dusen
Henry Van Dusen is a programmer, artist and teacher. With a background in art and music, he became interested in how programming could act as a creative and communicative medium.
After earning a BA in Computer Science he dove into the web, making interactive drawing programs on candusen.net and freelancing as a web developer.
He then took a job as a production manager artist Cory Arcangel's Studio from 2017-2022, where he focused on software projects of all kinds, producing books, prints, sculpture, installations, music, and the works for the browser.
Meanwhile, he continued developing his freelance practice, building websites for clients that run the gambit of the creative sphere; e-commerce businesses, artists, designers, podcasters, actors, and comedians worked with Henry to build their sites.
After leaving Arcangel Studio in 2022, Henry formed RGB Systems to expand his practice building unique, compelling websites for creative clients.